The protection of your personal data when you visit our website is an important matter for us. We protect your privacy and your personal data. We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the content of these data protection provisions, as well as the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Ordinance, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection provisions stipulate which personal data we collect, process and use. We therefore ask you to read through the following statements carefully.
Section 1: Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Information about how personal data is collected during the use of our website is given below. Personal data is all data that can be used to identify you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, D-72766 Reutlingen, Germany, email@example.com (see our Legal disclosure). Our Data Protection Officer Attorney José Enrique Gómez Asbeck can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +4971216808490, Fax: +49712168084999 or by writing to us at bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen with the reference "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) If you contact us via email or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your phone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this way once its storage is no longer required, or limit the extent of processing if it is subject to legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use assigned external providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will provide you with details about the processes concerned in the text below. We will also state the criteria specified for the storage period.
Section 2: Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
Section 3: Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) If you visit our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. you do not register or send any other information to us, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the data we require for technical reasons to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security as follows (legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website from which the request is made
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are saved on your computer as you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and which supply information to the party that sets the cookie (in this case ourselves). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website generally more effective and easier to use.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. Session cookies save a "session ID" via which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set amount of time, which may differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings however you like and decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies, for example.
Section 4: Other functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. You are normally required to provide further personal information, which we use in order to provide the service concerned and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These service providers are carefully selected and assigned by us, are bound by our directives and monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners reside in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will notify you of the consequences of these circumstances in the service description.
Section 5: Objection or withdrawal of consent to process your data
(1) You are entitled to withdraw any consent you have granted to the processing of your data at any time. Such a withdrawal of consent will influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data once this has been communicated to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you. Details of such cases will be provided in the description of functions below. If you object, we ask that reasons are provided as to why we should not process your personal data. If your objection is justified, we will assess the circumstances and will either stop or adjust data processing, or provide compelling and legitimate reasons explaining why we will continue to process your data. You can inform us of your objection via the following contact details: bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, D-72766 Reutlingen, Germany, email@example.com (see our Legal disclosure).
Section 6: Newsletter
(1) You can consent to subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to tell you about our latest special offers.
(2) We save the IP addresses you use (anonymized) and the times at which you submitted and subsequently confirmed your subscription request. The method is designed to verify your subscription and bring possible misuse of your personal data to light, should this be applicable.
(3) The data compulsory to provide in order to receive the newsletter is your forename, surname and e-mail address. Additional data is marked specifically as optional and is used so that we can address you personally. Once you have confirmed your subscription, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to us sending you the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe. To withdraw your consent, click the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, use the form on this website to send a withdrawal notice, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to the contact details provided in the legal section.
(5) You can object to this tracking operation at any time by clicking the specific link provided in every e-mail or contacting us using another method. The information is saved for as long as you subscribe to the newsletter. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, the data is saved anonymized and for statistical purposes only. Furthermore, this method of tracking will not be possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case the newsletter is not displayed in full and you might not be able to use all of its functions. If you allow images to be displayed manually, the tracking method described above will be used.
Section 7: Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website. These are saved at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. They are all integrated in privacy-enhanced mode, which means that no data about you as a user is sent to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data listed in paragraph 2 is only sent when you play any of the videos. We do not have any influence on this transmission of data.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data listed in Section 3 of this policy is also sent. This takes place regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account, which you are logged into, or not. If you are logged into Google, your data is allocated directly to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you need to log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with demand. Even for users who are not logged in, such an evaluation is used in particular to provide demand-based advertising and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles by contacting YouTube.